Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let´s live in Passagem

Okay, I dont have much time because I was trying to send my sponsor letter. But I really need prayers. We are  having a mission in passagem for a week. There are 10 people from Rio staying in Passagem for a week visiting each and every house. And this weekend I will participate. I will sleep there tomorrow night until Sunday night. I have to say I´m a bit nervous. I hope I get my own bed and a mosquito net. I will have so much more news next week and will be sure to write a good blog post. I am just working a lot in the school house--some days better than others. Yesterday we had a fabulous fashion runway show (we´re in France this week). I have super exciting news that I will be sharing soon--stay tuned.

pray for me. please. a whole new poverty I´ll be experiencing these next few days!
Love,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment