Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Documentary of the Fazenda

What a joy it is to present to you a documentary that was recently made of my new home.

I have yet to see the village myself and so I too watch it with new eyes. It is such a beautiful looking place and I cannot contain my excitement to arrive there.

http://www.ktotv.com/videos-chretiennes/emissions/nouveautes/documentaire-la-fazenda/00051779

In case I did not tell yet, my flight is leaving New York on Thursday night at 7:50 (5:50 arizona time). I will fly into Sao Paulo where I have a three hour lay over. Then I will fly to Salvador. I arrive there at 1:30pm, which is 8:30am Arizona time.

Constantly praying for you with love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. 32:53 shows some wonderful pictures of the fazenda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to join you in this beautiful place with these beautiful people. I wish I could come now!
    peace & love <3

    ReplyDelete