Friday, January 21, 2011

Waiting for my flight from sao paulo to salvador

I slept the entire flight which was great except for the fact that it meant I didn't get up to walk or drink anything. I arrived so thirsty and had swollen feet. My shoes barely fit and my toes look like sausage.

I also experienced my first blessing. Right before take off the man asked if I would switch with his wife so they could sit together. She had a window seat, which is what I wanted so I trekked across the plane to my new seat. Without it, I doubt i would have slept much.

Flying over the country was beautiful! It is so green and mountainous. Upon first observation of my new people: they walk very slowly (al you would love their pace) and the women wear BEAUTIFUL shoes (mad you would love them)

I must go now and do some cram studying of portuguese. I am speaking in broken sentences with half portuguese half Spanish and half English. Technically I mean one third of each.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Going to love hearing more. Now just sleep and dream if non sausage piggies so your feet can experience the shoes!

    ReplyDelete