Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Favor

I don't have much time to write because i got to talk to my parents and alex and kels today, but I have a favor to ask of any sewers out there. I am wondering if anyone would like to (or know of someone who would like to) make aprons. or at least one apron for me. the aprons they have here are made of thin plastic and i get my clothes so dirty every day cleaning and cooking. and then i have to wash the clothes extra long. they could be anything you wish.

Secondly, our house has no decorations and is a bit sad for me. Our "pantry" shelf has nothing to cover it and since we are in the house of St Therese who is also known as the little flower, I was thinking floral patterned curtains would be beautiful. Something tranquil and cozy. I will use some string to hang them...

The dimensions: (2) 9 X 3 ft curtains to hang. (our walls are a pale yellow)

At another time I have another project that is very large and I will post it another day. If you are going to make any of these (and i thank you beyond words) please post a comment on here so that we dont end up with 10 sets :)

The address here (for letters and boxes)

Pontos Coração
Fazenda do Natal
Cx P 28
CEP 43 700 000
Simões Filho-BA
Brasil

I have a bad sunburn from a beach adventure yesterday, but it is worth it for the beauty I experienced. The beaches here are unbelieve.

I am speaking only in portuguese so it has improved immensly. Hopefully within the month i will be fluent (in conversational matters at least).

I pray that the tranquility here is transfered to you in your life.
Love,
Erica

1 comment:

  1. I can take care of aprons. How many would you like? I will post to my sewing friends and we will have as many as you wish... Glad language is coming along....we miss you.

    ReplyDelete