Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update on sending boxes

So I only had to pay for 2/6 boxes and I have NO idea the rhyme or reason. I found out a way around it, but it has to be done on your end. When you write the paper on teh front of the box to send that says the prices and such. There are boxes you check. Gift, merchandise, etc. and there is an "other" choice. Check this and write in

DONATION/DOAÇÃO

And when you are putting the prices of the items, write SMALL amounts even if you´re lying. Then it should arrive without paying. An expensive lesson for me to learn, but we are so so so grateful for all the sheets, towels, and socks. People are SOOO delighted. SO delighted.


Today when I was praying the Our Father and for an instant I felt immensely connected with every person in the world who will pray that same prayer today. Those little moments I hang on to continue in my day.

Praying very much for all of you. Oh and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers!!! I hope you have a lovely, relaxing day full of love. All of our kids are going to go visit their mothers if their mothers dont live here. Yesterday we made some presents for them. Mothers day is a huge holiday here in Bahia because often they are left with all the kids while the fathers leave to procreate with other women :) But they have so much love and respect for their mothers, it is truly amazing.

Let us not forget our Mother, Mary on this day as well.
Love, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment