Sunday, September 18, 2011

Praia

On the bus with the entire fazenda going to the beach! I know a secret place of wifi so I am writing with anticipation to make a post! Yesterday we had a beautiful pilgrimage for our lady of compassion. It was pouring rain and the sand from the beach was blowing at us. We prayed the rosary as we walked the streets of salvador. We had many of our friends with us and my girls from passagem came too! Today we are taking a day of rest all together! In the moments of stress as we are arriving, but it should be a fun day! Things have been so busy and I feel quite stressed. I went to buy books for the school. Prices are outrageous. I am going to do some sort of book drive here to receive used books from families. I am starting to think about our summer plans as schools out in December. What do you think of doing a summer around the world. I'll make passports for each kid and weekly we move to a new country. Do art and music and learn to cook things from the culture. I'd love ideas or resources if you have any! Tchau for now! Love Erica

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea for a lesson plan. Let me know how I can help facilitate and bring things with us in November.
    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete