Thursday, September 29, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LELE


So I could write a million things this week if I had time. I will give you a special er moment:

This weekend we had a family day in the fazenda. Almost 100 people. It was really beautiful. Padre Guilherme gave a talk on communication for the parents and I had the kids in teh school house making little rosaries. So anyway, one little girl who is four told me during mass that her birthday was the 27th and in my head I thought "oh that´s tuesday! perfect. ill be in passagem that day." So when we went on our Apostolate, i brought balloons and decorated the door of their house. I put a message inside each balloon to say Happy Birthday Lele Love teh Fazenda do Natal. I was so proud of myself. Until I was in the car and telling everyone and Uba looked at me. "But it´s not Lele´s birthday! Her birthday is 28 of December."

In one instant I realized how dumb I was for believing a four year old. Kids never actually know when there birthdays are. And I just blinding believed her. And not only believed her-- I told EVERYONE in passagem and decorated her door. It was so funny. I cant help but laugh. I guess I am like a kid. Trusting without looking into it.

Oh how is this internet time up? I have a few pictures to post this weekend, but my camera broke so it won´t be many so I´ll have more time to write!

I pray for you and I thank you for your prayers! They are what get me through!
Love Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment