Friday, October 21, 2011

9 months and needing more money :)

Today is my halfway mark of my mission. 9 months down, 9 months to go. As most of you know, I was originally staying for 14 months, but asked to extend it 4 extra months to be home in July 2012. However, I am needing more financial support to do so. The total that I need is $1,600. I was thinking if 100 people gave $16, I could reach my goal. I ask all of you, whether you have been following my mission via my blog or not, to discern helping me in a tiny or big way. I am sure that my mission is possible because of my daily consciousness that I not only bring my heart, but the hearts of all my supporters. In return for your help, I will bring you to the altar of Our Lord daily to pray for you, your families, and your intentions.


You can donate here:
https://secure.heartshome.org/us_payment/sponsorship_form.php
don´t forget to put in my full name: Erica Tighe

Peace in Christ my dear friends.
Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment