Thursday, October 20, 2011

Got a massive sunburn at the beach last weekend. I was as red as a tomato. THe next day my entire bottom half of my face blistered including my lips. Now it is all peeling. Now we´ve had two days of straight rain.. has not stopped. waht is this brazilian weather coming to?

I am creating a new children´s library in a tiny room we have. It was filled with bat poop and is quite disgusting. I have cleaned all the books and am now sanding the walls. Then I will clean them, clean the bookshelves, paint and decorate. I cant wait to share photos with you of my design inspiration that came straight off the bookshelves. I am working very hard to try and finish in two weeks before I go to SAO PAULO AND RIO with my family! but rainy days are good days to stay in bed so im having to fight the laziness.

Please pray for me as i pray for you!
Love,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment