Thursday, October 6, 2011

It´s Your Birthday, You can Cry if you want to

So I turned 23. Old I know. And I am terribly and incredibly blessed. It was a little hard in the beginning because it was the first time that I didn´t get to talk to my parents. I felt sad, but then God thanked me for my sacrifice. He said he would reward me for giving up my family for Him. And so when we went on our visits in Passagem, my girls had made me a cake. Their family was there to sing happy birthday. And it was so beautiful. Aldo made me a dinner and we had Adriano and Tete for dinner. He made me a cake too and Irma made a card for me with everyone in the fazenda who signed it. Bea gave me LOTS of flowers. I felt really loved.

Then yesterday we went to pick up donations from my friend Pati. I had a surprise of incredible women. I got lots of presents and even more love. A CAKE and diet coke and chocolate. I got new sandals and a new outfit and a new shirt. AND I got a new radio for the school, 4 curtains for the windows, curtain rods, picture frames. And a towel with my name on it. And we got a new/old sofa chair and 4 new/old plates and mugs!!! I felt so loved and I feel so very blessed by God in these moments.
Yikes Have to go.
I send my love and my prayers.
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment