Thursday, April 14, 2011

Praise the Lord for He is Good

On Tuesday I received a car full of things for the school. Brand new desks for my little school. IN THE COLOR THAT I HAD WANTED TO PAINT OUR OLD ONES. I havent gotten to share my plans yet, and already things are arriving. Plus, I got a box of beautiful children's books! My prayers are being answered before I have even spoken of all I would like to do.

I will be honest that I had some doubts that God could "magically" provide to our fazenda (in the middle of nowhere) what I wanted. And yet, it's all coming. A school closed and called US to see if we wanted these things. I am not writing this well because Jose (1 year old) is with me right now. And I had a long day cooking and I'm a bit distracted.

Still praying, especially as we enter into this final stage of lent and enter into the beautiful mystery of Easter.

Love,
Er

No comments:

Post a Comment